Information we collect/automatic/provided- including third party
When accessing our services, we collect information to enable us to process your orders and improve our service. Information such as name, address, phone number and email address are provided by you when completing registration. We will also collect information such as IP addresses, domain name and referring URL, time of visit, pages visited, and any searches performed. We may also receive and share information about you with third parties we are working with such as external accountants and IT support providers.
Use of Information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- For the provision of services requested by you
- To help us identify and provide information on services/products which may be of interest to you
- To notify you about changes to our service
- To administer and improve our site
- To keep our site safe and secure
We may share your Personal data with other organisations in the following ways:
- In the event our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us will be one of the transferred assets
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your Personal Data to comply with any legal obligation
- Data processors who handle your data on our behalf in accordance with our instructions.
We take reasonable administrative and electronic measures to protect your information. Our websites use SSL which provides encryption, authentication and message integrity. Access to stored data is password protected and access to passwords is limited. We work with our authorising banks and business partners to ensure the security of your credit card information by aligning with PCI requirements.
We are committed to compliance with GDPR which came into effect on 25th May 2018.
Contact details/Access to data